Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Mar 27, 2020 - 12:50 AM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Watched a recorded motd thismorning from early march, seems weird watching football again.

The one advantage of this shutdown - Heres a stat for you - that west ham havent lost for 21 days. smile

Posted:   Mar 27, 2020 - 4:28 PM   

Football's foreign legion quite good.
Id forgotten a few. Kazimierz Deyna played for city!
He of Escape to victory.
Later killed in a road accident in San Diego in 1989. frown

Ardiles n villa and Ossie's awful Cup song - which he hated then but loves now, as his grandchildren sing it to him!!

Even covered Keegan going to Hamburg and Woodcock to Cologne, souness to samdoria and peter barnes to betis.

Posted:   Mar 28, 2020 - 12:16 AM   
 By:   Mark   (Member)

Lets hope its just your imagination playing tricks on you litefoot.

Shortness of breath gone - I think it's because I went 48 hrs without one of my tablets. I'm still a little warm, but then the temperatures are in double figures today.

So we have some football news - PL clubs fighting to stop Man City playing in Europe while they appeal their two tyear ban.

Keeping an eye on this development, as if this season is voided then my Arsenal would slip into the Champions league place vacated by City next season

Posted:   Mar 28, 2020 - 2:43 AM   

Spikes gang is on paramount at 3 thisaftrnoon. Not bad 70s western. Score by underrated Fred Karlin i think.
Guns for San Sebastian on tcm again thismorning at 10.30.