Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Oct 13, 2020 - 9:29 AM   
 By:   Xebec   (Member)

Brannigan's Roast Beef and Mustard crisps.

Sounds good. Are they?

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/brannigans-roast-beef-and-mustard-x-18

I'll have to search for that Colman's English mustard xebec was banging on interestingly about earlier in this thread.

They're amazing!

I have Colman' mustard in loads. Ham sandwiches, black pudding it's ace with, pork pies, etc.

Posted:   Oct 13, 2020 - 9:35 AM   
 By:   Jim Phelps   (Member)

I love mustard, and I can't wait to find me some Colman's. I get the impression it's like that nose-blasting homemade mustard my local Chinese restaurant has--really strong with the horseradish. I have more varieties of mustard in my cupboard than I do hot sauce, which was my previous obsession though I still love that, too.

Been obsessing over "Kinto", which is a smooth, creamy, and spicy horseradish-style mustard from Russia.

Posted:   Oct 15, 2020 - 3:43 AM   

I bought some Ukrainian stick-type snack. The "mouthfeel" is like a salad crouton but the flavors: horseradish, crab, onion, shish kabob are definitely not the typical flavors one expects from such things, but at $0.49 a bag and each little bag containing a generous portion, I simply could not resist.

Posted:   Oct 15, 2020 - 3:52 AM   
 By:   Damian   (Member)

I bought some Ukrainian stick-type snack. The "mouthfeel" is like a salad crouton but the flavors: horseradish, crab, onion, shish kabob are definitely not the typical flavors one expects from such things, but at $0.49 a bag and each little bag containing a generous portion, I simply could not resist.

Are you.sure they are not just real twigs dipped in flavour smile

Posted:   Oct 15, 2020 - 3:56 AM   

I've eaten worse; and judging from your posts, so have you.

Posted:   Oct 15, 2020 - 6:37 AM   
 By:   Damian   (Member)

I've eaten worse; and judging from your posts, so have you.

It's all a matter of taste, obviously. big grin