Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Dec 12, 2013 - 4:55 PM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

So is this Beltrami score going to get a physical release or is it going to be like Snowpiercer and Carrie?

No word yet, far too early I'm afraid.

Posted:   Dec 12, 2013 - 7:39 PM   
 By:   ryankeaveney   (Member)

Hey everyone, just heard the complete score recently and not one single person will be surprised to hear from me that it is AWESOME.

Where have I heard that before...? smile

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 5:32 AM   
 By:   DeputyRiley   (Member)

Hey everyone, just heard the complete score recently and not one single person will be surprised to hear from me that it is AWESOME.

Where have I heard that before...? smile

True! But don't forget I quickly hastened to add: People know my enthusiasm for Beltrami's music around here so make of this comment what you will

...basically meaning people are thoroughly encouraged to dismiss me as stark raving bonkers. big grin

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 9:39 AM   
 By:   edern   (Member)

So is this Beltrami score going to get a physical release or is it going to be like Snowpiercer and Carrie?

Snowpiercer did have a physical release. It is available at a very decent price there: http://www.yesasia.com/global/snowpiercer-ost/1033963173-0-0-0-en/info.html
(YesAsia offers free shipping worldwide if you add another $10 to your order, I can only recommend one of the recent Hisaishi CDs)

Carrie had a physical release too by Sony Classical in Europe. You can probably find a copy at a reasonable price on the Amazon marketplace.

Posted:   Dec 13, 2013 - 12:08 PM   
 By:   Lokutus   (Member)

Well, I hope that it is going to be exactly like Snowpiercer and Carrie, since both of them DID get pressed CD releases.

Posted:   Dec 16, 2013 - 10:42 AM   
 By:   Lokutus   (Member)

I have just noticed! February 2015?!!! WTF?!