Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Nov 17, 2018 - 9:00 AM   
 By:   AlexCope   (Member)

Love this set. Sounds great. That Van Helsing motif in particular is a real kicker, especially in Van Helsing's Solution. Happy to have this at last.

Posted:   Nov 17, 2018 - 9:24 AM   
 By:   Mr. Marshall   (Member)

... finally received my "fee to pay" card ... £14.20 customs charge ... will get some exercise and wander up there after I've have a cuppa. Should have the damn thing in my grubby little mitts in the next hour or two. Oy.

Twenty dollars on top of your purchase (& shipping) from
LLL?
Damn#
frown

Glad to be livin' in the USA.smile
Brm

Posted:   Nov 17, 2018 - 9:25 AM   
 By:   dtw   (Member)

Okay – well just to say I've played mine now and ... yeah the whole thing is fab.
If any release can be said to be worth all the faff that's been discussed above, this one surely is.
The booklets are very nice too – clearly the red tint/wash is an intentional effect throughout and makes perfect sense to me. Well done to Mike M, and Jim T and everyone else involved in getting this out there.

Posted:   Nov 17, 2018 - 1:25 PM   
 By:   Cooper   (Member)

Varèse says they shipped the package yet fedex says they never received it. There was a shipping label created but the item was never physically handed to Fedex.

Sounds like my scenario, Mutant; Drac's stuck in "Pre-shipment," the postal service awaiting the package after label creation (USPS First Class).

I'll give it another few days before I loose Van Helsing on Varese...