Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Dec 2, 2020 - 8:00 AM   
 By:   Henry Jones   (Member)

Monsignor is back in stock !

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.11896/.f

EDIT: Jedizim was quickier than I. Those damned Jedi ! wink

Posted:   Dec 2, 2020 - 8:07 AM   
 By:   w-dervish   (Member)

Monsignor is back in stock !

That's strange. I ordered it from Screen Archives after it sold out. They held my order for awhile, then shipped it (only a few days ago. I haven't received it yet)... and the copies of Monsignor sent was noted as zero. You'd think that Intrada might have let the specialty retailers know so they could reorder. I guess not.

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 4:30 PM   
 By:   Seajay4600   (Member)

Back in stock!! Per Intrada's twitter page!!

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 5:23 PM   
 By:   Movieman5   (Member)

Awesome, bought this and cocoon.

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 5:52 PM   
 By:   JGouse0498   (Member)

Honestly, I thought this was out of print, and they just hadn't updated the status. Ordered! smile

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 8:14 PM   
 By:   csista   (Member)

Honestly, I thought this was out of print, and they just hadn't updated the status. Ordered! smile

Yeah, this is a weird out of nowhere restock after being treated as OOP for a year and a half. Has that ever happened before?

I wonder if they happened to find a small stash hidden away, like what happened with LLL and the Jurassic Park set last year.

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 8:58 PM   
 By:   Nathan Erickson   (Member)

Yeah, this is a weird out of nowhere restock after being treated as OOP for a year and a half. Has that ever happened before?

I wonder if they happened to find a small stash hidden away, like what happened with LLL and the Jurassic Park set last year.

That would be interesting! Honestly I was just so excited to see this in stock again as I had thought it would be a long time (if ever) I'd be able to get a copy that wasn't a horrendous price like they go for on the secondary market. Ordered!

Posted:   May 4, 2021 - 9:31 PM   
 By:   D4Disgruntled   (Member)

I just stumbled across this just now. I immediately ordered it. Missed it the first go around. Got it now, YAY!

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 10:20 AM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

This is good news for all those people who thought they'd missed this wonderful expansion a year or two ago.
Quite a few people posted some 'damn, I blinked and I missed it' posts further up.
Don't miss out this time.
One of the best Horner expansions ever. Or expansions in general.

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 12:38 PM   
 By:   funkymonkeyjavajunky   (Member)

Thanks for the heads up!

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 1:38 PM   
 By:   jfallon   (Member)

This release is so damn good. Only animated score that would get me more excited would be Fievel Goes West.

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 1:48 PM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

"This release is so damn good"
--------------------------
Agreed.
As I noted previously, this is what expansions are really about.
Vastly improved sound.
Fantastic extra new music, which completely changes the listening experience of the score.
Boosting the beautiful/dramatic music, while retaining the big band element, but overhauling the overall listening experience.
Sublime.