Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Apr 18, 2024 - 5:15 AM   
 By:   NO NAME   (Member)

On this occasion it appears to be No names doing...

Several people, actually.

First Ron Burbella's long link, then Last Child quoting Ron's entire post, then Dr. Smith with another long one, then Stephen Woolston quoting Dr. Smith's entire post.

So yeah - a long link tournament! big grin

Where is my long link ?

Posted:   Apr 18, 2024 - 5:27 AM   
 By:   paulhickling   (Member)

First Ron Burbella's long link, then Last Child quoting Ron's entire post, then Dr. Smith with another long one, then Stephen Woolston quoting Dr. Smith's entire post.

Where is my long link ?

Profound apologies NoName, it was DrSmith's post I saw, and didn't bother to check much further back. Blame my bleary eyed awakening, checking out forums before I had come round sufficiently. Still in bed with my first cuppa of the day.

Posted:   Apr 18, 2024 - 12:00 PM   
 By:   Lush-Romantic Strings   (Member)

I'd love a complete release of Elfman's and Bartek's recording. It's superb in every way.

Completely agree. Stunning, and sadly the original release left out half of the score. In terms of atmosphere, tempo, mixing, dyanmics and the ensemble itself, this is the best re-recording by far in my opinion (in terms of fidelity to the original handwritten manuscript).

Posted:   Apr 18, 2024 - 8:45 PM   
 By:   NO NAME   (Member)

Where is my long link ?

Profound apologies NoName, it was DrSmith's post I saw, and didn't bother to check much further back. Blame my bleary eyed awakening, checking out forums before I had come round sufficiently. Still in bed with my first cuppa of the day.

No problem at all !