Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Feb 11, 2024 - 7:12 AM   
 By:   GreatGonzo   (Member)

[full disclosure - I work for this company, saw these, and figured I'd let collectors know.]

It looks like a major collection of soundtrack CDs (and LPs) was sold to a Half Price Books store in California, so many in fact that the total was divvied up across numerous stores. The Dublin location has many titles you normally do not see out in the wild (FSM, Intrada etc.). I picked up the Spartacus box there and they still have a Benny box on the shelf!

Just throwing this out there in case anybody in that area feels like old-school cd shopping.
Will gladly answer questions if I can. Anybody not in California, items are orderable online, but searching for them can be tricky. By Title and Composer and then filtering by CD and/or Collectibles probably works best.

Somebody please let me know if this should been in the Trading Post, but it seemed odd as it's not really me selling.

Posted:   Feb 12, 2024 - 4:46 PM   
 By:   GreatGonzo   (Member)

FWIW -

https://www.hpb.com/bernard-herrmann-at-20th-century-fox-limited-edition-boxed-set/R-379692380.html