Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jun 6, 2022 - 7:22 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

I didn't take part in the Varese sales, but I've indulged in LLL and SAE sales and got my CD's in three days each. And I'm on the opposite side of the country.

Posted:   Jun 6, 2022 - 8:05 AM   
 By:   Michael Scorefan   (Member)

I didn't take part in the Varese sales, but I've indulged in LLL and SAE sales and got my CD's in three days each. And I'm on the opposite side of the country.

Hmm. LLL is based in Southern California and SAE is in Virginia. So where are you that would be on the opposite side of the country? wink

In all seriousness, I finally got my order from Varese, which I had placed on the first day of the sale, on Saturday. I also placed a second order a few days later that should (hopefully) arrive in the next day or two. To be fair to Varese, I did oder it to be shipped by media mail, which tends to take a couple of extra days.

Posted:   Jun 6, 2022 - 9:32 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

Hmm. LLL is based in Southern California and SAE is in Virginia. So where are you that would be on the opposite side of the country? wink

In all seriousness, I finally got my order from Varese, which I had placed on the first day of the sale, on Saturday. I also placed a second order a few days later that should (hopefully) arrive in the next day or two. To be fair to Varese, I did oder it to be shipped by media mail, which tends to take a couple of extra days.

Oh, I just assumed all these labels were in Cali. LOL. I'm on the east coast.

Posted:   Jun 6, 2022 - 9:32 PM   
 By:   barryfan   (Member)

I ordered mine on Day 1 of the sale (I think) and I am still waiting. My ordered is labeled "fulfilled" on the site. Hmmm

Posted:   Jun 8, 2022 - 11:26 PM   
 By:   Landstander   (Member)

I just got burned by Varese. I ordered "The Man from Snowy River" which was definitely still for sale. What showed up was "Bruce Rowland: The Man From Snowy River And Other Themes For Piano." Not pleased.

Posted:   Jun 8, 2022 - 11:33 PM   
 By:   Amer Zahid   (Member)

I just got burned by Varese. I ordered "The Man from Snowy River" which was definitely still for sale. What showed up was "Bruce Rowland: The Man From Snowy River And Other Themes For Piano." Not pleased.

That's a bummer- but it has sold out. Ask for a refund!

Posted:   Jun 8, 2022 - 11:59 PM   
 By:   Landstander   (Member)

That's a bummer- but it has sold out. Ask for a refund!

Oh yes, that I have.

Posted:   Jun 9, 2022 - 10:25 AM   
 By:   Mr. Jack   (Member)

Should be getting mine by the middle of next week.

...or not...

Posted:   Jun 9, 2022 - 9:19 PM   
 By:   barryfan   (Member)

I ordered mine on Day 1 of the sale (I think) and I am still waiting. My ordered is labeled "fulfilled" on the site. Hmmm

I did receive my CDs yesterday. Thank you, Varese!!!