Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 8:19 AM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

Thanks! (I win.)

Enjoy!

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 8:30 AM   
 By:   villagardens553   (Member)

I've only seen parts of The Fox, but way back in the day. A highly regarded film, very controversial back then. I would recommend the original recording. The re-record is good, but the original is the best.

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 8:34 AM   
 By:   Tall Guy   (Member)

Escape To Victory by Bill Conti (I know TG.)

big grin

LMAO, Joan

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 9:01 AM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Joan:
Cool Hand Luke by Lalo Schifrin

After further consideration i would like to change my schifrin choice from dirty harry to cool hand luke as i forgot i like it more and its a better film.

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 9:31 AM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

After further consideration i would like to change my schifrin choice from dirty harry to cool hand luke as i forgot i like it more and its a better film.

Glad I could help you, Bill. wink

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 9:33 AM   
 By:   Peter Greenhill   (Member)

John Barry
Midnight Cowboy

Posted:   May 5, 2021 - 10:16 AM   
 By:   villagardens553   (Member)

Regarding the White Savior point Onya brought up in reference to Dances With Wolves:

My wife and I are fans of the Longmire TV series, based on the Craig Johnson books, a modern western set in Wyoming. Longmire is the sheriff of a fictional county.

Watching an episode recently I remarked that I really enjoyed all of the Native American references, story lines, and characters in the show. Then I thought, of course, we're watching a show called Longmire and not one called Mathias or Nighthorse or Standing Bear, to name three of the most prominent Native American characters.