Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Nov 7, 2019 - 3:12 PM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

I don't have a FB account so I can't contact Jon Burlingame about his notes, and am hoping someone can forward my inquiry.
Page 8 in the booklet mentions the source material - 26 quarter-inch tapes given to Film Music Society. The booklet also says 2 reels from a Frontiere episode were missing so they substituted in stems provided by CBS. I'm shocked that stems were available all this time, but anyway, I'm curious if this release is all of the FMS material.

Posted:   Nov 10, 2019 - 1:15 AM   
 By:   Thierry Schreurs   (Member)

For those using iTunes, .....

I am not sure to understand the situation with this QUINN MARTIN VOL 2 THE INVADERS release.

Do you mean it has also been released digitally on itunes, besides the physical limited 2000 two CD set?
I don't see it anywhere on itunes.

Or do you just mean catching the track titles from the CD set for those you want to digitally transfer their Lalaland CD set onto their iphones via itunes?

Anyway, has the physical 2 CD set even already been released and be available anywhere?
I ordered in France at Music Box Records as early as Oct 17th and its has not shipped yet.
I hope they at least, among the 2000 ltd, will receive their batch for their european customers....as they are THE INVADERS huge fans all over the place around here....

Posted:   Nov 10, 2019 - 1:24 AM   
 By:   Graham Watt   (Member)

Thierry - I notice that the three European stores I've used in the past all have The Invaders listed as "pré commande". In my experience all titles I'd been waiting for did arrive, but they did take their time.

Posted:   Nov 10, 2019 - 10:05 AM   
 By:   (Member)   (Member)

For those using iTunes, .....

I am not sure to understand the situation with this QUINN MARTIN VOL 2 THE INVADERS release.

Do you mean it has also been released digitally on itunes, besides the physical limited 2000 two CD set?
I don't see it anywhere on itunes.

Or do you just mean catching the track titles from the CD set for those you want to digitally transfer their Lalaland CD set onto their iphones via itunes?

GraceNote doesn't provide the track listing for Disc 1 and Disc 2 is dubious when you insert the CD on your computer.