Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Sep 15, 2019 - 11:25 PM   
 By:   haineshisway   (Member)

How are sales coming along? I'm aiming to get this ASAP and I don't want to miss out.

BTW - the set is nothing short of FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

Doing better than expected, at least at Kritzerland, but haven't heard from most of my online dealer types, save for SAE.

Posted:   Sep 17, 2019 - 6:40 AM   
 By:   Joe Caps   (Member)

Ray faiola - here are some improved blu rays (and some not improved)
Razors edge - Perfect
Ghost and Mrs. Muir - Perfect
David and Bathsheba - always good sound here - and a first - The marriage procession music is perfectly edited over the reel change !!!!! Not a note missing and in time. this has never happened before.
Song of Bernadette - Twilight time - vastly improved sound from the sd.
Keys of the kingdom - not quite as good as the sd.
My Cousin Rachel - Twilight time - Awful !!!!! Avoid like the plague.

Posted:   Sep 19, 2019 - 6:31 AM   
 By:   Joe Caps   (Member)

It has beenbreifly mentioned, but how were the additional tracks for David and Bathsheba found - what format were they on?

Posted:   Sep 19, 2019 - 12:10 PM   
 By:   Mike Matessino   (Member)

It has beenbreifly mentioned, but how were the additional tracks for David and Bathsheba found - what format were they on?

I honestly don't recall, Joe. Ron Fuglsby was working behind the scenes at Fox and things would just surface as the studio dug deeper and barcoded elements, etc. That's how an alternate source for The Egyptian was found as well. I generally didn't know the particulars about "how" additional material was found.