Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Mar 16, 2018 - 12:23 PM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

jackfu, I didn't think you were bragging. What phones can do now is amazing. I just want people to not text nor read FSM when driving. Using a phone 24 hours a day also seems over the top.

Posted:   Mar 16, 2018 - 12:58 PM   
 By:   jackfu   (Member)

jackfu, I didn't think you were bragging.

smile

I just want people to not text nor read FSM when driving. Using a phone 24 hours a day also seems over the top.

Amen and amen! It is tempting to almost automatically grab that phone and check it! But the story I related previously and others like it on here are reminders to resist that urge.

Posted:   May 17, 2018 - 7:36 AM   
 By:   joan hue   (Member)

This article talks about depression, isolation and sleep problems. (71% of people cuddle with their phones before going to bed.) Scary article.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/this-is-the-one-thing-you-should-never-do-before-bed/ar-AAxnnfP?li=BBnb7Kz

Posted:   May 17, 2018 - 7:50 AM   
 By:   Kev McGann   (Member)

Not that I'm addicted to my phone much anyway, but I have a rule that the phone stays downstairs when it's time for bed.
If there was any emergency during night hours, there's always the house/landline phone that would wake us up if needed.

Posted:   May 17, 2018 - 11:28 AM   
 By:   theMaestraX   (Member)

C E L L - is a good horror apocalyptic zombie movie based on the Stephen King novel starring Samuel L. Jackson & John Cusack - worth a viewing!