Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Mar 6, 2014 - 10:28 PM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

I know for a fact that every person who bought this title PAID the normal price as I'm the one who helped ship EVERY single order. EVERYONE and I state, EVERYONE paid the same price. Rest assured as if something goofy was going on here, I'd certainly be wanting to figure it out.

Why this person sold them for cheaper? I have ZERO ideas. Makes no sense to me and I'm clueless.

Enjoy the CD though, it's quite good!

Posted:   Mar 6, 2014 - 11:09 PM   
 By:   RM Eastman   (Member)

I know everyone paid full price, But is it possible these 10 copies from this seller were stolen???

Who in there right mind would sell a CD worth $25 for $10- MAKES NO SENSE?

Posted:   Mar 7, 2014 - 12:52 AM   
 By:   drivingmissdaisy   (Member)

Could it also be possible that someone had an SAE gift card worth a lot of money and they needed CASH quick, or Paypal funds quick and though of selling them for a smaller amount just to get some cash quick? Yes it is. Why/how this person did this is beyond me.

Chin up RM, things aren't that bad! Did you get a copy of each score by the way? Thoughts on them?

All the best sir!

Posted:   Mar 7, 2014 - 3:37 AM   
 By:   RM Eastman   (Member)

The Goldsmith is a no brainer and I love it. Not quite warmed up to the Velazquez, but I keep trying.

Any Goldsmith is an auto buy for me and usually buy dublicates.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2014 - 5:01 AM   
 By:   Spymaster   (Member)

This is a strange one, it's excellent music but the sound quality feels slightly pinched to me, either due to a poor recording, or smaller facilities/orchestra/budget, and I'm finding it difficult to connect to it.

Posted:   Sep 10, 2019 - 12:57 PM   
 By:   ryanpaquet   (Member)

I finally got around to finally spinning this today. It reminds me so much of Shirley Walkers Batman TAS stuff - I freakin' love it!