Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Apr 5, 2020 - 11:59 PM   
 By:   Lewis&Clark   (Member)

I also have been watching THE CLONE WARS animated series, I bought the Blu-ray set and am enjoying it.

I started watching Star Wars Rebels on Disney Plus and will watch The Clone Wars next. Love The Rise of Skywalker too, warts and all smile

Posted:   Apr 6, 2020 - 6:21 AM   
 By:   LeHah   (Member)

I do hope though that we get some of that unreleased music, as there's some great stuff there.

I'm very annoyed that the music for Rey's Training montage isn't on the album. Lovely bit of work.

Posted:   Apr 6, 2020 - 8:30 AM   
 By:   Shaun Rutherford   (Member)

I do hope though that we get some of that unreleased music, as there's some great stuff there.

I'm very annoyed that the music for Rey's Training montage isn't on the album. Lovely bit of work.

Shocking that it was left off, considering it's the MENU music (for the digital version, at least) AND they highlight it in the documentary about the score!

Posted:   Apr 6, 2020 - 8:44 AM   
 By:   jfallon   (Member)

Yeah whoever assembled the album was asleep at the wheel. Even if it was Williams himself.

Posted:   Apr 6, 2020 - 12:21 PM   
 By:   RynoSmithers   (Member)

Shocking that it was left off, considering it's the MENU music (for the digital version, at least) AND they highlight it in the documentary about the score!

That little documentary on Williams scoring the Ep 9 was fantastic. Great 10 minute featurette.