Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Nov 24, 2022 - 11:08 PM   
 By:   ShadowStar   (Member)

Any chance someone can post the batch pic from facebook? Thanks.

Ah OK, the person below has managed to do this! smile (I was trying but couldn't figure out how to post it.)

Posted:   Nov 24, 2022 - 11:09 PM   
 By:   orbital   (Member)

=> https://vimeo.com/773138491

Posted:   Nov 24, 2022 - 11:18 PM   
 By:   JB Fan   (Member)

Great batch!
Congratulations, LLL!!
And also congratulate Amer - finally someone beat Jason in this speed game big grin

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 12:15 AM   
 By:   Kristo   (Member)

Fantastic selection! Didn't expect any of these especially Godfather!

Thanks LLL!

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 1:09 AM   
 By:   Rameau   (Member)

Ha, this is just like back in the olden days, when we'd wake up in the UK & see that's been released by Varese & Intrada...& also see what was sold-out already! Nothing for me, but I'm a tough customer these days, mostly liking 50s & 60s scores, & that well is nigh on dried-up.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 1:44 AM   
 By:   Ian J.   (Member)

Well, that'll be all of them then. Gonna be an expensive batch this time...

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 1:50 AM   
 By:   its_charro   (Member)

I'm cying tears of joy, my wallet of terror wink

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 1:59 AM   
 By:   JGouse0498   (Member)

I'm absolutely over the moon about Tomorrow Never Dies finally getting released. I'll still be a few minutes away from home at 3:00p Tuesday, so I'll be pulling over to place that order on my phone!! LOL

Spider-Man is really tempting too, but $40 is a bit much for me right now considering I still have to keep money available for Intrada's Conan the Destroyer. I've never seen or heard Amistad, so I'll have to sample whatever's been put on YouTube, but I might end up getting those two BF releases sometime in January (if available).

MV was right--this IS a batch to be proud of, that's for sure!! Bravo!!

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 6:07 AM   
 By:   ryanpaquet   (Member)

Another LLL BF to remember, hot damn. I hope they stick up on TND at the UK Bond store for folks in the UK to save on shipping. Saw David Arnold was offering folks his autograph if they mailed him the booklets. Classy chap.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 6:41 AM   
 By:   Oscarilbo   (Member)

Damn! I really wanted to save money this christmas frown

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 10:27 AM   
 By:   ghost of 82   (Member)

Bah, humbug!

No Horner = no sale.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 11:59 AM   
 By:   drop_forge   (Member)

What, no Soul Plane? Get with it, La La.

Posted:   Nov 25, 2022 - 12:00 PM   
 By:   Martin B.   (Member)

Outstanding batch. Just going to have to get all 5 releases, each one is a must for me.

Posted:   Nov 26, 2022 - 4:00 AM   
 By:   ghost of 82   (Member)

Just imagine living in the UK, ordering all five, then getting stung by customs days before Christmas.

That's the stuff I can have nightmares about.

Posted:   Nov 26, 2022 - 8:10 AM   
 By:   master6689   (Member)

I never would have thought that in a La-La Black Friday batch of 5 that the one I would be least excited about (or rather, 'least most' excited about) would be the Goldsmith release. I'm looking forward to purchasing all of them, but that is as much praise as I could give for any slate. Thanks for all the work to get these out!

Posted:   Nov 26, 2022 - 8:28 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

Interested in Bond and Spider-Man but then I saw the price point for Spider-Man...

I don't know if I'll like the Godfather. Yeah, love the theme but how does the score play-out as an album presentation? I'll wait for samples. Amistad another score I am not familiar with, waiting for sound samples.

The Burbs, didn't like. Traded in my copy years ago.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2022 - 3:09 PM   
 By:   zippy   (Member)

I see no listing for
BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA 3 CD SET (FINAL BATCH)

Just saw a used copy at Hollywood Amoeba $7O and am waiting for a mint copy.

Still coming?

Posted:   Nov 29, 2022 - 3:15 PM   
 By:   Timothy J. Phlaps   (Member)

Just imagine living in the UK, ordering all five, then getting stung by customs days before Christmas.

That's the stuff I can have nightmares about.

I've never had a customs charge from a La-La Land shipment. Admittedly I've never bought five full price titles in one batch, but I've gone up to like $130 and it's still sailed through.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2022 - 3:32 PM   
 By:   TacktheCobbler   (Member)

I see no listing for
BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA 3 CD SET (FINAL BATCH)

Just saw a used copy at Hollywood Amoeba $7O and am waiting for a mint copy.

Still coming?

Per MV in the Questions Thread:

Unfortunately, Dracula is still not in stock, so we are not putting the final batch up for sale until it arrives. It may happen later in December, if not, definitely January. Apologies for the delays. Its rather frustrating.

MV

Posted:   Nov 29, 2022 - 6:43 PM   
 By:   Manakin Skywalker   (Member)

LLL could see who ordered 4 of each set and finally figure out who the moron is who runs this scam site lol

https://elitesoundtracks.com/products/amistad-2-x-cd-expanded-edition-limited-5000-copies-john-williams/