Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Oct 3, 2015 - 5:49 PM   
 By:   Adventures of Jarre Jarre   (Member)

• I've always felt that Die Harder and With a Vengeance were near classics just under the first. Live Free is overall enjoyable, but I've yet to see A Good Day.

For your own sake. Keep it that way. You're not missing much.

I'm torn between morbid curiousity and the perpetual stink eye from my wallet.

•  

Posted:   Jun 26, 2017 - 1:59 PM   
     By:   Lush-Romantic Strings   (Member)

Any chances that this one will be at some point available digitally? smile

Posted:   Jun 27, 2017 - 8:45 AM   
     By:   JTWfan77   (Member)

Any chances that this one will be at some point available digitally? smile

I'll second that release, along with other OOP Club Fox titles, such as Abyss and Predator 2.

Posted:   Jun 27, 2017 - 9:34 AM   

But the expanded Fox titles being available digitally also includes releases from Varese Sarabande? Great! I thought it only applied to material previously released by Intrada and LLL Records.

smile

Posted:   Jun 27, 2017 - 10:35 AM   
     By:   JTWfan77   (Member)

But the expanded Fox titles being available digitally also includes releases from Varese Sarabande? Great! I thought it only applied to material previously released by Intrada and LLL Records.

smile

No, Varese holds these titles in perpetuity, hence only they are able to release them digitally. Whether or not they will remains to be seen.

Posted:   Jun 27, 2017 - 10:38 AM   

But it is a real possibility isnĀ“t it? Given the fact that previous limited, deluxe editions from Varese (just a few, but still...) are available digitally now...

smile