Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jul 7, 2015 - 10:03 AM   
 By:   Yavar Moradi   (Member)

Of course all of that is quite true, but every time an older Columbia/Sony score turns out to have surviving elements, it gives me just a little more hope that other ones survive in some form as well. Same with UA pictures, most of which are lost, but occasionally there's a ray of sunshine and something like The World of Henry Orient survives.

It's just that I had previously written off Face of a Fugitive as lost, and now I've got a little more hope. smile

Yavar

Posted:   Jul 7, 2015 - 10:17 AM   
 By:   SchiffyM   (Member)

It's just that I had previously written off Face of a Fugitive as lost, and now I've got a little more hope. smile

Hope is dangerous. It leads to disappointment.

(I'm kidding! Sorta.)

Posted:   Jul 18, 2015 - 4:35 PM   
 By:   captain_avis   (Member)

Looks like a new release of Chain Reaction is coming (per d2 Mastering's Client page: http://d2mastering.com/).

This is probably a Varese in perpetuity release, so I'm guessing this'll be in the next club batch?

Chris.

Posted:   Jul 22, 2015 - 5:32 PM   
 By:   MutualRevolver   (Member)

And now it looks like the information was pulled from d2's page. Wonder what the other Club titles will be...

Posted:   Jul 23, 2015 - 6:29 AM   
 By:   trstnvnk   (Member)

Looks like a new release of Chain Reaction is coming (per d2 Mastering's Client page: http://d2mastering.com/).

This is probably a Varese in perpetuity release, so I'm guessing this'll be in the next club batch?

Chris.

Must admit that from the Varese titles Chain Reaction isn't that high on my wishlist, but I'll definitely buy it. Maybe the score plays better in expanded form