Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   May 27, 2015 - 10:45 AM   
 By:   Glenn Butler   (Member)

Anyone want to take a stab at creating a separate cover for "Last Christmas" from the Doctor Who Series 8 set? All the other Christmas releases are individual CD releases, so I feel this one should be as well... I am pulling it out of the set in iTunes.

I used this Last Christmas cover: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gizmopedia/15684853950/

That user's made a ton of covers for other Doctor Who episodes as well.

Posted:   May 27, 2015 - 7:05 PM   
 By:   jedizim   (Member)

Anyone want to take a stab at creating a separate cover for "Last Christmas" from the Doctor Who Series 8 set? All the other Christmas releases are individual CD releases, so I feel this one should be as well... I am pulling it out of the set in iTunes.

I used this Last Christmas cover: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gizmopedia/15684853950/

That user's made a ton of covers for other Doctor Who episodes as well.

That works for me! Thank you very much for the link!

Posted:   May 27, 2015 - 10:28 PM   
 By:   Amer Zahid   (Member)

Amazing talent here. Labels should really give you folks a chance.

Posted:   May 28, 2015 - 2:30 AM   
 By:   anakin022   (Member)

Just something I'm playing with. I'm trying not to use too much of the usual Star Trek iconography (arrowheads, typefaces, banners, the same publicity stills you see everywhere).

I plan on doing all 15 discs, plus a sample booklet spread. smile

I really like where you're going with these.

My only suggestion regarding the technical details of the Enterprise on the right inside... I would detach the text block a bit from the edge and also from the golden frame at the bottom to give it a little space.