Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Sep 25, 2013 - 7:48 AM   
 By:   Justin Boggan   (Member)

I'm user tharpdevenport over there. Those were the relevent quotes I was refering to post above in this thread, but couldn't find at the time.

I'm not goinmg to bother to sign the petition, not because I don't believe in it, but because the quotes show plain as day they got other things to do, with more things in the pipeline (stated elsewhere), so a petition isn't going to change what Intrada is doing.

Now, if they ever say they'd want us to sign it to find demand (kind of like what LLLR's did with the TOS box before hand), I'd totally be there.

Posted:   Sep 25, 2013 - 8:33 AM   
 By:   CrazyQuark   (Member)

I'm so in for a DuckTales release.
And while I don't really care about the Rucker/Chase music (it's more of this "typical" patronizing cartoon-music everyone seems to be doing for kid-cartoons which I don't like much), Ron Jones' thematic, fun and very emotional approach is pure gold.

Hell, I still watch the show today because it's so much fun because of the music...

Posted:   Sep 25, 2013 - 10:32 AM   
 By:   MD   (Member)

I am ready.

http://ronjonesproductions.com/listen/p/ducktales/

This is amazing music.

Posted:   Sep 25, 2013 - 11:47 AM   
 By:   Neseri   (Member)

By the way, always hang on to hope. While it's not high on my list, that's mainly because so many other scores are. I have lots of wants still. People sometimes say there's not much left to release but I sure can come up with a list a mile long. Old scores from the 1930's and 1940's, 1950's, stuff I grew up hoping for in the 1960's and 1970's, endless TV scores, episode scores, expanded stuff by the dozens, countless treasures in the Disney vaults, you name it.

So your Ron Jones hopes are certainly worth holding on to as well. smile

Soooo in about 50 years. razz