Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 6:32 PM   
 By:   henry   (Member)

I don't have any problems with THE LAST JEDI, this question is for those who do. Maybe episode 9 will rectify the problems you had with episode 8. Maybe we just haven't had the answers yet. For instance, maybe in episode 9 we find out Luke didn't really die, who knows it could have been force transportation to somewhere else which we haven't seen before.winkOr something like that, that's just an example. But do you see what I mean? Maybe you'll grow to like THE LAST JEDI, like with THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. People had trouble with the ending, and then when RETURN OF THE JEDI came out people warmed up to it.

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 7:14 PM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

Hey, what was wrong with my long standing TLJ thread?

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 7:15 PM   

To answer your question, Luke's force soul was obviously transferred into Rey's body. That should lead to some interesting antics.

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 7:18 PM   

To answer your question, Luke's force soul was obviously transferred into Rey's body. That should lead to some interesting antics.

Like in the Steve Martin film ALL OF ME?wink

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 7:19 PM   

Yep!

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 7:22 PM   

Yep!

I'm telling ya, with our banter we need a movie review show!smile

Posted:   Mar 2, 2018 - 8:56 PM   
 By:   ZapBrannigan   (Member)

Is that why Rey spends so much time getting undressed in front of mirrors these days?

Posted:   Mar 3, 2018 - 4:00 AM   
 By:   Jim Phelps   (Member)

Hey, what was wrong with my long standing TLJ thread?

Not a thing, sol. In fact, I despise all of the Last Jedi topics except yours and McGann's.