Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jun 19, 2014 - 11:08 AM   
 By:   spanosdm   (Member)

Hi all,

About two months ago, eBay user sexystripperboots bought a CD I was selling on eBay. The transaction was completed smoothly, he paid quicky, I sent the CD to the United States where he lives and he received it within two weeks. I send CDs worldwide more than 10 years now and they ALWAYS reach their destination.

After the auction he contacted me and suggested we make a trade outside eBay. Long story short, I sent him my end of the deal and I never received his. He replied on the first message I sent him, he claimed he never received my CD and suggested we wait but now he keeps ignoring my messages.

I guess it was a mistake to trust him and I am writing this here so that noone else falls into the same trap by sexystripperboots. If you want to do business with this eBay member, never do it outside eBay.

Posted:   Jun 20, 2014 - 8:44 AM   
 By:   spanosdm   (Member)

UPDATE
eBay user sexystripperboots contacted me today, willing to resolve the problem. We exchanged several messages and we came to an agreement. This matter has been worked out peacefully. He told me that he had not seen my messages (eBay problem?) in which case I made a mistake to post here. The minute I receive the replacement CDs he told me he'll send me, I'll post here because I want everyone to see that he is indeed a trustworthy person.
Cheers