Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Jan 30, 2014 - 4:08 PM   
 By:   edwzoomom   (Member)

My copy arrived while I was out of town and it came in pristine condition. I listened to it in full and it is amazing. Wonderful release.

Posted:   Feb 2, 2014 - 2:29 PM   
 By:   Grecchus   (Member)

Now sold out at Kritzerland. Looking at the site's titles, there's a pattern to the fast sellouts. In hindsight, it seems 'obvious' when some specific title disappears from the well of availability, yet, the truly phenomenal David And Bathsheba, for instance, is still bafflingly there.

Posted:   Feb 2, 2014 - 9:27 PM   
 By:   PFK   (Member)

Now sold out at Kritzerland. Looking at the site's titles, there's a pattern to the fast sellouts. In hindsight, it seems 'obvious' when some specific title disappears from the well of availability, yet, the truly phenomenal David And Bathsheba, for instance, is still bafflingly there.

Glad to see The Buccaneer has sold out.

The Buccaneer issued at 1,000 copies while David and Bathsheba was issued at 1,500 copies. So that is probably why Bathsheba is still available.

Posted:   Feb 2, 2014 - 10:46 PM   
 By:   haineshisway   (Member)

Glad to see The Buccaneer has sold out.

The Buccaneer issued at 1,000 copies while David and Bathsheba was issued at 1,500 copies. So that is probably why Bathsheba is still available.

Bingo. Summer and Smoke was also 1500 - both would have sold out very quickly had we done 1000. That's why I always am amused when someone posts that a 1000 is way too low. Unfortunately, not anymore. Yes, a Jerry or a John will sell out at 1200 or 1500 or even more, but no one else, really.

Posted:   Feb 2, 2014 - 10:49 PM   
 By:   Lokutus   (Member)

Try another Delerue then ;-))