Film Score Monthly
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Dec 5, 2013 - 9:39 PM   
 By:   DjangoChaves   (Member)

Well, so this is my first post here and yes i have read the rules of this forum before, but if i post something that should be posted here, warn me and i will not doing it again. And i´m from Colombia and i speak spanish. I don't consider myself being so good at english but i´m not so bad either. If something is bad written or sounds funny, sorry. I hope that at least can be understood by the reader.

Well, and now with my first post.

I love the music from THE LAST HUNTER (L´Ultimo Cacciatore) composed by the great Franco Micalizzi, but i have searched throughout all the internet and i have not found a decent release from this film. Nothing official. But i´m specially haunted by the end credits song. Nor in the IMDB is listed the performer, not even in the end credits!

At first, i think it was from Micalizzi, and it could be but i think it´s just a song from another performer… A pop artist from the time, maybe?

Here it is the end credits for the film, where you can hear the song.

My doubt begin to grow when another fantastic song appears to be uncredited in the IMDB and in the same end credits of the film, VIOLENCE IN A WOMEN´S PRISON, directed by Mattei. It´s another song, but it´s the same performer from the song i´m looking for.

So, in fact, this post it´s about that second song too. Anyone recognize the voice of the performer or knows the songs? Any help or clue would be appreciate.

Posted:   Dec 5, 2013 - 9:53 PM   
 By:   Josh   (Member)

I don't recognize the song, but I just want to welcome you to the board and say that your English is actually very good!

Posted:   Dec 5, 2013 - 9:58 PM   
 By:   DjangoChaves   (Member)