Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Nov 24, 2013 - 10:51 AM   
 By:   Per   (Member)

Well, Cole & Claire uses the theme from the song Lost In The Night by Peabo Bryson which never appeared in the film. But perhaps you knew that.

Or vice versa... (?)

I actually wasn't aware of this song until I saw it mentioned (by you I think) in one of the Days Of Thunder threads a little while back, no.

Off all the Days Of Thunder (music related) songs, regardless if made for, or used in the film or not, this Bryson song is the one I can listen to (and enjoy .. more or less) ... would love an instrumental of it.

Posted:   Nov 24, 2013 - 12:35 PM   
 By:   First Breath   (Member)

Well, Cole & Claire uses the theme from the song Lost In The Night by Peabo Bryson which never appeared in the film. But perhaps you knew that.

Or vice versa... (?)

I actually wasn't aware of this song until I saw it mentioned (by you I think) in one of the Days Of Thunder threads a little while back, no.

Off all the Days Of Thunder (music related) songs, regardless if made for, or used in the film or not, this Bryson song is the one I can listen to (and enjoy .. more or less) ... would love an instrumental of it.

The instrumental is on "the unmentionable", at least...

Posted:   Nov 24, 2013 - 1:24 PM   
 By:   Per   (Member)

The instrumental is on "the unmentionable", at least...

No no, I'm talking about the actual instrumental of the Bryson song. Not the "theme suite". They're not the same...