Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Nov 1, 2013 - 6:32 PM   
 By:   PhiladelphiaSon   (Member)

See!

Posted:   Nov 14, 2013 - 1:12 PM   
 By:   Ron Hardcastle   (Member)

I just wanted to mention to PhiladelphiaSon that I continue going back to that SoundCloud site where you found:

https://soundcloud.com/johnm_001/01-main-title

and have added several pieces there myself. A couple of days ago I read a discussion here about what people thought were the best "love themes" by Jerry Goldsmith (the writer felt the one from "The Wind And The Lion" was way up there, when I could think of 10 or more I thought were even better). Later that day I was playing my SACD in which Goldsmith arranged medleys of some of his more memorable scores, with one beginning with the gorgeous music from "The Sand Pebbles" (turned into the song "And We Were Lovers"), and I almost posted it here, but thought it was too long (18.21).

Anyway, would still LOVE to find Pino Donaggio's "The Fan"!!!

Note: I didn't mean to post on 2 different Donaggio "Fan" sites today, but found I had chosen the wrong one later when I stumbled across the right one. Sorry.

Posted:   Nov 14, 2013 - 1:41 PM   
 By:   David Kessler   (Member)

Anyway, would still LOVE to find Pino Donaggio's "The Fan"!!!

how hard can it be wink 21 glorious tracks atleast that needs an official release smile