Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   May 27, 2014 - 4:03 PM   
 By:   Matt S.   (Member)

I'm a little disappointed that they aren't releasing Time's Arrow as a feature length single disc, as with the other two-parters. I really enjoyed Jerry Hardin's performance as Samuel Clemens. I thought the episodes were full of nice little touches, like Jack London as the bellhop, Data cleaning out the professional card sharks (including Marc Alaimo, soon to play Gul Dukat) in a poker game, plus the storyline of Picard and Guinan nicely comes full circle. After The Best of Both Worlds, Time's Arrow is my favorite of the season finale/premieres, and TNG's two-parters in general.

Posted:   May 28, 2014 - 6:52 AM   
 By:   Ado   (Member)

I'm a little disappointed that they aren't releasing Time's Arrow as a feature length single disc, as with the other two-parters. I really enjoyed Jerry Hardin's performance as Samuel Clemens. I thought the episodes were full of nice little touches, like Jack London as the bellhop, Data cleaning out the professional card sharks (including Marc Alaimo, soon to play Gul Dukat) in a poker game, plus the storyline of Picard and Guinan nicely comes full circle. After The Best of Both Worlds, Time's Arrow is my favorite of the season finale/premieres, and TNG's two-parters in general.

You are right Matt, that is a good movie when it is put together, nicely written.

Posted:   May 28, 2014 - 9:10 AM   
 By:   LeHah   (Member)

I really enjoyed Jerry Hardin's performance as Samuel Clemens

Hardin was so taken with playing Mark Twain that after the episode wrapped, he went on a one man stage tour as Twain and received rave reviews.