Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 12:35 PM   
 By:   dan the man   (Member)

If it is a monetary thing I will gladly give $10 a month for this board. If everyone who love or like this board and spent a few hours a week on it ,just reading it for enjoyment or posting or replying to threads to join in on this, that will add up to some nice money.It's the least we can do for a gentleman like Lukas. Folks would you consider getting this ball rolling if that is the problem?

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 12:36 PM   

delete

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 12:36 PM   

delete

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 5:33 PM   

Don't all go reaching for your wallets so fast, people might actually back my idea up, Easy to complain about Lukas's gift but not to help it.

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 6:15 PM   
 By:   RoryR   (Member)

It's not Lukas' fault, it's all the damn streaming video on the intranet. Blame Netflix. Why can't people just be happy with DVDs and Blu-rays by mail? Damn them all to streaming hell!

Actually, I haven't the slightest idea what's going on, but I've learned to deal with it. I've discovered that all you have to do is hit "Post Message," then move on. Don't wait for, just click to something else. Guess what? It's posted. Don't believe me? Try it.

Posted:   Nov 28, 2013 - 6:53 PM   

Yes I notice that has worked the last few times.It used to be we could see it get posted, but now you can't, but it does seem to post .

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 1:09 AM   
 By:   Ian J.   (Member)

Seems to be better this morning in the UK.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 1:17 AM   
 By:   Francis   (Member)

Seems to be better this morning in the UK.

During the announcements by La-la it was impossible to get on, I saw the news via FB. I predict it will be the same for tuesday evening.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 6:15 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

I'm sure you all noticed if you make a post and it times out, usually your post was successful after a refresh. However it won't show your username as the most recent post, and the post number is thus wrong as well. Edit: Also the thread won't appear on top.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 6:34 AM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

It's currently a holiday in the US, but Lukas told me he would alert his tech guy next week. So we'll have to stick it out a few more days.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 6:43 AM   
 By:   solium   (Member)

Thxs for the update Thor.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 12:29 PM   
 By:   David Sones (Allardyce)   (Member)

The forum should be flowing a little better and faster now.

Posted:   Nov 29, 2013 - 4:19 PM   
 By:   tarasis   (Member)

The forum should be flowing a little better and faster now.

It does seem that way, thank you whoever oiled the joints smile

Posted:   Nov 30, 2013 - 8:00 AM   
 By:   Thor   (Member)

Yeah, it seems to be faster now. Thanks!

Posted:   Nov 30, 2013 - 11:49 AM   
 By:   John B. Archibald   (Member)

You're right; seems faster now.

Maybe it was from eating too much turkey...

Posted:   Nov 30, 2013 - 1:13 PM   
 By:   Ian J.   (Member)

Much better today than previously. Many thanks for clearing out the cobwebs David.

Posted:   Nov 30, 2013 - 1:35 PM   
 By:   Mr Greg   (Member)

Definite upgrade in the speed there...no timeouts either...but is everyone sle getting a full page displayed correctly? Today, I only seem to get the top third/half page of anything, click back and then forward a page to get the whole view....or is that just me?

Nicely done though...thanks to those behind the scenes smile

Posted:   Jul 14, 2014 - 12:03 PM   

Much better now-what comedy writer could refuse doing this?

Posted:   Jul 14, 2014 - 12:03 PM   

Which reminds me folks of that classic joke about a man who brings in his shirts to have them dry cleaned. He forgets about them for 2 years and one day see's the receipts for the shirts in his drawer. He goes down to the store walks in gives the receipts to the clerk. the clerk goes in the back comes out and tells the man , it will be ready on Friday-[ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha]