Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
This is a comments thread about FSM CD: The Yakuza

Posted:   Jul 5, 2016 - 6:46 PM   
 By:   JackBlu78   (Member)

Just curious, I got this disc new sealed from a third party seller and I think it is legit but was wondering if any of you own the CD, on the back inner ring does it say anything like 7731 - 60808C www. Graphicland .com (no breaks) Yakuza then 070705 It just looked odd to me.

Posted:   Jul 5, 2016 - 7:01 PM   
 By:   chriscoyle   (Member)

Just curious, I got this disc new sealed from a third party seller and I think it is legit but was wondering if any of you own the CD, on the back inner ring does it say anything like 7731 - 60808C www. Graphicland .com (no breaks) Yakuza then 070705 It just looked odd to me.

Yes, mine says the same

Posted:   Jul 5, 2016 - 7:03 PM   
 By:   JackBlu78   (Member)

Yes, mine says the same

Thank you, I used to own this one so it look correct and the quality is all there but my mind starts questioning things haha.

Thanks for the response!

This is such a great score I can never grow tired of the Main Title sequence music.