User Profile

nuts_score 

Sex: male
Home Page:  
http://www.facebook.com/andrew.p.stilwell

View Threads With Posts by This User
View Blog Posts by This User
Favorite Score(s):    Badalamenti: Mulholland Drive/ Poledouris: Conan the Barbarian/ Herrmann: The Ghost and Mrs. Muir/ Gordon: Daybreakers/ Martinez: Solaris/ Mansell: The Fountain/ Elfman: Nightbreed/ Goldenthal: Final Fantasy-The Spirits Within/ Morricone: Citta Violenta/ Zimmer: Black Hawk Down/ Shore: eXistenZ/ Horner: Aliens/ Goldsmith: The Shadow/ Barry: On Her Majesty's Secret Service/ Carpenter & Howarth: Prince of Darkness/ J. Murphy: 28 Weeks Later/ Powell: X-Men 3-The Last Stand/ Williams: Munich/ Brion: Punch-Drunk Love/ Greenwood: Norwegian Wood/ Schifrin: Enter the Dragon/ Beltrami: Blade II/ Jarre: The Year of Living Dangerously/ Cave & Ellis: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford/ Baños: Evil Dead/ Blanchard: 25th Hour/ T. Jones: Dark City/ Vangelis: Blade Runner/ Kanno: Cowboy Bebop/ Preisner: The Dekalog
 Favorite Composer(s):    Angelo Badalamenti, Basil Poledouris, Bernard Herrmann, Christopher Gordon, Cliff Martinez, Clint Mansell, Danny Elfman, Elliot Goldenthal, Ennio Morricone, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, James Horner, Jerry Goldsmith, John Barry, John Carpenter (with Alan Howarth), John Murphy, John Powell, John Williams, Jon Brion, Jonny Greenwood, Lalo Schifrin, Marco Beltrami, Maurice Jarre, Nick Cave (with Warren Ellis), Roque Baños, Terence Blanchard, Trevor Jones, Vangelis, Yoko Kanno, and Zbigniew Preisner
Interests:    "My hobbies are fast cars and fast women because uh... that's why my... the guys in my car club call me the 'cruiser'."
About Me:    I am in independent writer, director, and film editor living in the Metro Atlanta area.