User Profile

David Anthony 

Sex: male
View Threads With Posts by This User
Favorite Score(s):    La Califfa, Il Grande Silenzio, Casualties of War, Marco Polo, Conan the Barbarian, OHMSS, Walkabout, Under Fire, Legend, Quo Vadis (Rozsa), Venere Imperiale, Too Kill A Mockingbird, Love and Blood (Kapnisis), Romeo & Juliet (Rota), Portrait of a Lady, America America, Antony and Cleopatra (Scott) & too many other to mention!
 Favorite Composer(s):    Ennio Morricone, John Barry, Jerry Goldsmith, Miklos Rozsa, Elmer Bernstein, John Scott, Georges Delerue, Philippe Sarde, Maurice Jarre, Victor Young, Bruno Nicolai, W.Kilar, Z.Preisner, Elmer Bernstein, Mikis Theodorakis, Manos Hadjidakis, Piero Piccioni & many other Italian composers like Lavagnino, Piccioni, Rustichelli, Cipriani, Nascimbene, Umiliani, De Masi, Ferrio etc
Interests:    Listening to as much film music as I can, foreign travel (when I get the chance), playing tennis, marine life, cult and foreign language films.
About Me:    Most of my time is spent with my 2 young daughters (and the wife of cause!). Into film music for 20+ years, like the Italian composers best.