User Profile

MCurry29 

Sex: male
View Threads With Posts by This User
Favorite Score(s):    Once Upon A Time In The West, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Anonymous Venetian, Lo Impossible, Let the Right One In, Klute, Shaft, The Celestine Prophecy, Run, Brother, Run, The Conversation, Solaris (Martinez), Laura, Forbidden World, Hunters are for Killing, Take Care of My Cat, The Mechanic, Roma Violenta.
 Favorite Composer(s):    Jerry Fielding, Michael Small, David Shire,Cliff Martinez Stelvio Cipriani, Ennio Morricone, Nuno Malo, Fernando Velazquez,Bruce Boughton, Jerry Goldsmith, Johan Soderqvist,
Interests:    NFL, My Dogs, Asian Films (Korean esp). Any other film music enthusiasts in Columbus, Ohio willing to converse and teach old dog.
About Me:    I am a relative newcomer to the inner world of film music. I have been an avid vinyl advocate since the 1980s- mission accomplished. Ready to learn more about film music and great composers. I am 50 yo and have collected soul, funk, jazz and rock for 35 years. I am on a new adventure and now completely obsessed with scores-thanks to MONDO,Death Waltz, Kritzerland, Intrada, SAE, Quartet